Sunday, March 10, 2013

The Green Giant has a surprise



Do you have a surprise talent? I’m a pretty run of the mill Type-A, list-maker Sally. Does list making count as a surprise talent?


Okay, so really the surprise for anyone who doesn’t know me except through this blog is that I can sing. I mean, enough that I can sing in front of several thousand people without wetting my pants. And for those who meet me in real life, they’re typically impressed that I have a blog.
Them: “You have a blog? You write? Really? And people actually come every day to see what you have to say?”
Me: “Yeah, I know shocker. I'm sure it's just to see the kids.” Doh.

Well, I’m here today to tell you that The Green Giant – the Jolly one, not the hubby one – has a surprise talent. But first, check out some of the talent The Green Giant captured in a recent video:
Some of those were pretty unbelievable, right? Like how ‘bout the lady who puts tennis rackets around her body… what the heck?


While I don’t have any crazy surprise talents that amazing, I do have a talent for eating, which came in handy recently when the kids and I were lucky enough to sample some of the new Green Giant Veggie Chips.
You read that right. GREEN GIANT MAKES VEGGIE CHIPS! And good ones to boot.

The first kind we tried were the Roasted Veggie Tortilla Chips – Zesty Cheddar flavor. Using a combination of corn, red and green peppers, these light chips have a fiery taste that’ll put a little pep in your step. They disappeared faster than you can say Jolly Green Giant.


That's Natalie holding a chip and giving a thumbs up sign. 
Next up, we tried the Whole Grain Sweet Potato Chips – Sea Salt flavor. Light and airy with a hint of salt, these chips were so good they didn’t last long in this house. And I didn’t feel guilty since they have 40% less fat than regular potato chips.

Wanna share your surprise talent with The Green Giant? You can by logging onto Facebook here.
Thank you to The Green Giant™ for being a sponsor. Show the Giant your surprise talent at www.facebook.com/greengiant

Click here for an $0.85 off coupon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment